Accept and Continue

Cookies on this site

This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Report A Problem is a good website to use for reporting local problems in public spaces such as graffiti, fly tipping, litter, fouling, street lighting, broken paving slabs etc.  If you wish to report a problem that is on Parish Council land, please use the contact details below.  For Medway Council land, use or contact them directly using the details below.  

Please see the Which Council? page to check if your problem is on Hoo Parish Council or Medway Council land.

When reporting to either, Medway Council or the Parish Council please include a photograph/or photographs of the problem, the location of the problem including an address or postcode (or the nearest address or postcode to the problem) and a brief description about the problem itself.    

Medway Council

Phone:  01634 306000 (emergencies phone:  01634 304400). 

Write to:  Medway Council, Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, ME4 4TR. 


Hoo Parish Council

Phone:  01634 868855

Write to:  C/O Clerk of the Council, Mrs Sherrie Babington, 4 Birkhall Close, Walderslade, Chatham, Kent, ME5 7QD


Hoo Parish Council
Parish Clerk:  Mrs Sherrie Babington
Address:  4 Birkhall Close, Walderslade, Chatham, Kent, ME5 7QD
Telephone:  01634 868855

*Please contact Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm and allow 5 working days to respond.